This banner text can have markup.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Hell In A Bucket|
|They Love Each Other|
|Little Red Rooster|
|Beat It On Down The Line|
|Greatest Story Ever Told|
|When I Paint My Masterpiece|
|Scarlet Begonias >|
|Fire On The Mountain|
|Estimated Prophet >|
|Eyes Of The World >|
|I Will Take You Home >|
|The Other One >|
|Wharf Rat >|
|Throwing Stones >|
|Not Fade Away|
|Knockin' On Heavens Door**|
*w/ members of Neville Brothers,
** w/ the Bangles and the Neville Brothers
Other Audio Source Information:
shnid = 116240
Master Audience AKG414>Technics Dat>Sony D6 Dolby C
Taper White,Transfer By Keo
Tapes Maxell MX 90's
Transfer With Nakamichi MR-1,No Dolby C>Korg MR-1000 @ 1 Bit/5.6 MHz
Tracking/Sample Rate Conversion/Flacked/Metadata Tagging
With AudioGate Software To 24 Bit/96 kHz
No Dithering With These Files
Comments:Huge thanks out to Mr. White for the source tapes
and recording this show!This is an excellent recording on
well preserved tapes,what an honor to work on!Show is lacking
some bass and lots of audience participation but a very nice
listen just the same!As always Enjoy!
no shnid - audience from video as supplied by Peanut Production
Nak 300 Shotguns -> 0 Decks -> Panasonic AG-7400 -> S-VHS Master
LCPM audio from video soundtrack - used for patching only
1) 6 minutes into Little Red Rooster, 8.336 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
2) Between Little Red Rooster and Loser, 1 minute and 53.778 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
3) Between Loser and Beat It On Down The Line, 1 minute and 15.802 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
4) 4 minutes into Peggy-O, 9.205 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
5) 2 minutes into Estimated Prophet, 1.498 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience2.
6) 5 minutes into Eyes Of The World, 22.524 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience1.
7) At the beginning of The Other One, 19.219 seconds overlapped and had to be deleted from the soundboard.
8) 6 minutes into Throwing Stones, 31.055 seconds were missing from the soundboard and was filled using audio from the audience1.
9) During the handclapping after Not Fade Away, the soundboard ended and switched to the audience1 for the 2 encores.
10) I used the video soundtrack as the timing reference and while the Soundboard was slightly fast averaging about .3 seconds a minute faster than the video, the Audience1 matched the video almost exactly.
11) As video came in 48k 16 bit, I used the 96k 24 bit Keo recording and upped the bitrate of the soundboard using rBrain so that it matched the video and audience to mix the sbd for the video. This soundboard was mixed down to 44.1k 16 bit using rBrain8.
Brokedown House Production